Thursday, March 10, 2011

I did it.

After having dreads for a few years I did it. I cut them off yesterday because my husband, daughter and I are moving in with  my parents. My parents don't necessarily have a problem with dreadlocks (not their favorite hair style but they are very accepting people), but they definitely do not live in the most dreadlock friendly area.

Let me be clear. I had a few inches of hair left after I killed my dreads...but I REALLY wanted to buzz my head. So I just did it.


The verdict?





I LOVE IT. My husband on the other hand passionately hates it. The only thing he hates more is the fact that I get so many compliments for my newly shorn hair. I won't lie, it does really bother me that he doesn't like it or think that it looks good. BUT damn, I really love it.

Here's a picture from just before I cut them off:






The baby loves it because she can pull my hair all she wants now!! WOOHOOOO!!

Off to find some new buzzed head etsy accessories!!

Blessings.
Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment